Sign in to follow this  
NYFG

Will Alshon Jeffrey continue to rack it up ?

He's got that ridiculous Giants D tomorrow night..Brandon Marshall reportedly is complaining about not getting the ball...Does this guy keep it going ?

He's got as good a chance of any other WR imo. He's in a good situation to at least stay productive. Biggest worry for him I think is games that are too easy, and the Bears are able to keep Forte involved. Those will probalby be Jeffrey's down weeks.

Starting him over Cecil Shorts this week. Started him last week too, so he deserves another shot.

I think he's a decent WR3. But people shouldn't expect much more than that. Teams have been taking away Marshall and leaving Jeffery with man coverage, and he's beating that. Now Marshall is pouting and teams will have to respect Jeffery. I expect this next game will feature allot more of Marshall.

Cutler does not know how to make reads. Basically he locks onto Marshall until he throws enough picks/incompletions to know he is being doubled. Then he decides to lock onto Alshon. Thus as long as Marshall is being locked down, Alshon should be next in line to be force fed.