Sign in to follow this  
PujolsJunkie

Le'Veon, Thompkins or DeAngelo?

0.5 PPR - flex spot - strange trio to pick from but it's what I'm faced with. I just traded Vincent Jackson and Lacy for Doug Martin, opening up my flex to more options. I think Martin will have a nice finish this year, and Blackmon made me feel good enough at WR to make the move. Would love to hear thoughts on that deal.

Roster:

QB - R.Wilson

RB - D.Martin

RB - Woodhead

WR - Blackmon

WR - T.Smith

TE - Cameron

Flex - Thompkins

DST - Tampa Bay (Saints on bye, like the Atlanta matchup with the lack of weapons Ryan has this week)

K - Hauschka

Bench

QB - Pryor

RB - L.Bell

RB - D.Williams

RB - D.Wilson

RB - Andre Brown

RB - Helu

WR - K.Durham

WR - Harvin

DST - New Orleans

I obviously have Thompkins in there for now. Let me see what you guys think. Thanks in advance! Leave a link to your questions as well.

I like Bell. Steelers will run the ball and he should get 20 -25 carries. You can also post WDIS start matchup questions here to see what others are thinking.

Thanks for mine.

Thompkins has been inconsistent but Amendola is questionable so that could increase his role this week so he's probably my choice if it looks like Amendola's injury will affect him.

Bell seems promising but it seems like you don't know which Ravens defense is going to show up. Lamar Miller 7 carries for 15 yards one week, Lacy 23 carries for 120 yards the next. They have only allowed one RB touchdown this year so maybe a limited upside. I do like to think that now Pittsburgh has gotten a win they'll be playing with renewed intensity.

Williams also seems like a solid choice but also hasn't found the end zone yet this year.

I'm a Packers homer here so don't ask me about Lacy :) But in your flex I like Williams. He's usually a slow starter, and brings it on as the season progresses. Matchup is great and he will want to prove that he's still the man when Stewart comes back.