Sign in to follow this  
FUBARED AGAIN

Tough decision at WR this weekend

Starting WR's this weekend for me are D. Thomas and Jordy, 3rd is undecided.

I'm trying to decide between Blackmon (hammy) or Wayne which could be a shoot out.

I have even entertained the idea of sitting Jordy and starting Wayne, Blackmon & Tomas

but just can't sit Jordy even gong up against Haden. What would you do, thanks in advance.

I think Id start Blackmon as long as he is healthy to go, he is looking more and more like Dez 2.0. Wish I had yur receivers, an awesome group, I think with that squad I would look at possible trade to get a little more depth at rb. Good luck this week.

Im having this exact same problem! Trying to choose between wayne and blackmon. I believe i am going with blackmon. I like the colts and broncos matchup but ty hilton couls get tons of looks as well

I would actually go Wayne over Blackmon. Just have a feeling that game is going to be high scoring and Luck will be looking Wayne's way pretty often. You can also post WDIS matchup questions here to see what others are thinking too. Good luck.

I think Id start Blackmon as long as he is healthy to go, he is looking more and more like Dez 2.0. Wish I had yur receivers, an awesome group, I think with that squad I would look at possible trade to get a little more depth at rb. Good luck this week.

I have tried to trade and upgrade. I had Martin but finally gave up on him and that's why I have Jordy, was going to get Julio but we all know

that out come. Our main rarely trades and lots of our teams WRs stink but all I can do is ask.