Sign in to follow this  
sbr3500

trade offer help ... will answer yours ... involves mccoy

we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1flex,d,k ... .5pt per catch, 6 pts for all TD (including QB passes), 5 pt bonus for 100/300yd games.

my team:

QB: Russ Wilson

RB: McCoy, Lacey, Reggie, McGahee, Daryl Richardson

WR: B. Marshall, Torrey Smith, Bowe, Jarret Boykins, Harvin, Durham, Golden Tate

TE: Cameron

I was offered: Aaron Rodgers, Wes Welker and Ryan Matthews for Wilson, McCoy and Boykins

Do I do this? I am 7-0 and have huge mancrush on McCoy ... I think I get better with Rodgers and more consistency out of welker and can still flex Matthews if I need to or go 4wr. I wonder if Boykins goes off for rest of year or if he is/was a 1 week wonder

Please advise!!!!!

I think it works out better for you... I could write paragraph after paragraph but in short I think your backs will be okay with out him... you get a better QB... a freakish and favorite redzone target of PEYTON MANNING... and an iffy back... The simple fact that Boykins is in this deal makes it a no brainer... he could be stud of the year, or he could bust next week... I always try and sell on that first high jump of a relatively unknown players stock... I tried to get rid of Julius Thomas after game 1... but no bites worth taking... Glad I didn't... in this case though, I'd say it's a good bet he'll see a diminished roll or lay a goose egg eventually... FWIW.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=426593