Sign in to follow this  
rvolpe21

Randall Cobb

is he worth picking up and holding for the final couple of weeks? They said 6-8 weeks he will be back so that puts it right around week 13 or so. If by some miracle he comes back in 6 you could get some regular season production out of him.

Lets just say I had him and dropped him without thinking twice. If you really want him, maybe try stashing him in week 11 or 12. To me, unless you have the roster space, it just doesnt make any sense..... Plus they will have Nelson, James Jones, and Boykins...why rush him back if he's not completely healthy? I don't expect to see him back until week 14.

is he worth picking up and holding for the final couple of weeks? They said 6-8 weeks he will be back so that puts it right around week 13 or so. If by some miracle he comes back in 6 you could get some regular season production out of him.

This isn't accurate. He was placed on IR-designated to return. That means he can return to practice after 6 weeks on IR, and can resume playing after 8 weeks. That means the earliest he could play in a game again would be week 15. You could hang onto him, but IF you made it to play in week 15, that would mean that your team was good enough to get to that semi-final game without him. Would you want to bench a WR who has been producing & hope Cobb returns at 100% right out of the gate?

Lets just say I had him and dropped him without thinking twice. If you really want him, maybe try stashing him in week 11 or 12. To me, unless you have the roster space, it just doesnt make any sense..... Plus they will have Nelson, James Jones, and Boykins...why rush him back if he's not completely healthy? I don't expect to see him back until week 14.

He's not eligible to play until week 15, at the earliest.

He's not eligible to play until week 15, at the earliest.

My Mistake.....regardless, he's not worth picking up lol. Unless you're going to the Superbowl baby.

I dropped Cobb and was able to pick up Boykin, unfortunately I didn't start him last week, but plan on doing so this week....probably means he gets 20 yards and no TD's. :thumbsdown: