Sign in to follow this  
rr1881

Championship QB problems

My QB options are Romo, Cousins, or Tannehill. Who do I start? I'm leaning towards Cousins but not sure. Also, would like any input on the rest of my lineup, it's ppr. Leave a link and I will respond.
QB-?
WR- Garçon/ Nelson
RB- Forte/CJ?K
TE- Graham
FLEX- L Bell/ Todman if no MJD

Bench- A Brown/Vereen/Roddy/Crabtree

I'm kind of in the same boat. I've made it but with the suckwad known as Matt Ryan. Thinking of dropping him for Tannehill. Actually would do it in a minute but I'm wary of the weather.

I think you have to go with Romo. Only because he does put up descent numbers. I think the rest of your lineup looks good except I would get A Brown in there.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=430111

Romo, slight nod over Cousins. Both D's are awful, likely shootout, quick to abandon the run, etc. Romo just has a lot longer track record. I think he's safer, and I don't think Cousins has a significantly greater upside.

PPR? Vereen over CJ. Nelson over Crabtree regardless.

(I'm thinking of starting Vereen over either of Decker and Torrey Smith in my Flex)

Romo typically puts up decent FF numbers, Cousins slightly behind Romo, and Tannehill bringing up the rear because that game is in Buffalo and the weather is too iffy for me. Even though Rodgers is not playing I think Jordy is a better play than Crabtree. Kaep is too inconsistent for me.

Thanks for answering mine!

It's a coin toss between Romo and Cousins. I don't trust the cowboys gameplan so I would give a slight edge to Cousins.

Ok so most say Romo and Nelson. Now I'm reading MJD will probably play. So do I go Vereen and CJ at flex? It is ppr.

Toss up between Romo and Cousins. i'd likely go Romo because they inevitably abandon the run.

I still like Todman in the flex, think he will have a good day regardless of MJD. I have Vereen in a league and am rolling the dice with Todman. Vereen could be huge, could have a 2 catch 6 yard day again as well.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=430179