Sign in to follow this  
saut

Trade to shore up RB depth?

Due to some pick trades, I find myself with a less than ideal roster this year. Leave a link and I'll answer yours!

I'm looking at trading Julius Thomas and Sankey for Ray Rice and Harvin. Any thoughts? Came up with this trade based on Yahoo's trade evaluator putting it in the other guy's favor, about +20 on the year for him. My roster below:

QB: Russel Wilson

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Jeremy Maclin

RB: Lacy

RB: CJ1K

TE: Julius Thomas / Zach Ertz

Flex: Terrance Williams

Bench

Justin Hunter

Kelvin Benjamin

Cody Latimer

Bishop Sankey

Jonathan Stewart

Roy Helu

He's currently starting Ebron at TE... maybe I should wait until after week 1 when he sees that Ebron (hopefully) won't have much impact this year? I can also use that time to see what Ertz is going to do for me.

All I know is I need some major help at RB2/3. Harvin is his WR3 after AJ Green and Keenan Allen, and he's got RBs of Morris, Gore, Rice, and Moreno.

I would definitely do this. Rice is going to be a huge upgrade over CJ, and you have depth to absorb the hit from the 2 game suspension.

And I'd love your options at flex after this trade. Jones has locked up your WR1 and I think Benjamin is going to be your WR 2 starter before very long. That gives you Hunter, Maclin and Harvin in your flex, which is very strong.

Please answer mine if you get a chance: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=435711