Sign in to follow this  
panthro

RMT 12 Team PPR Format

Looking for input, thanks!
12 Teams, 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1WR-RB-T Flex/1K
Scoring: 6 points for all TD's, 1 point per 20 yards rushing/receiving, 1 point per 50 yards passing, 1 PPR
QB: Rodgers, Wilson
WR: Alshon Jeffery, Wes Welker, Terrance Williams, Riley Cooper
RB: Bell, P. Thomas, Pierce, Woodhead, Ivory
TE: M. Bennett, T. Kelce
K: Novack
We play IDP (2LB, 2DB, 2DL) with a weird custom scoring system (6 points for sack or INT, 3 points for FF or Fumble Recovered, 1 point per solo tackle, 1.5 points for Pass Def.)
So if anyone wants to take a stab at my defense it's:
LB: Justin Houston, DeAndre Levey
DB: Roman Harper, Bernard Pollard
DL: Charles Johnson, M. Dareus
Leave a link and I'll answer yours. Thanks!

What a weird scoring system. With 6 pts for all TDs you did well in snagging Rogers. I'd worry about WR and RB though. Not much depth after Jeffery and Bell, but I don't really see any assets you can move to improve your depth. I don't know anything about IDP... maybe you can put together a package with one of those guys?

QB: Rodgers, Wilson
**Doesn't get any better than what you have. Rodgers is cemented in the top three and Wilson looks like the most improved QB over the summer.
WR: Alshon Jeffery, Wes Welker, Terrance Williams, Riley Cooper
**Not sold on Alshon with Cutler, but he's a massive talent. Welker is great, but concussions!! TWill is in a great situation to excel. Cooper doesn't do anything for me.
RB: Bell, P. Thomas, Pierce, Woodhead, Ivory
**Since you're in a PPR league your RB stable looks great! Thomas and Woody should be PPR gold this year. Bell could explode. Not liking Ivory.
TE: M. Bennett, T. Kelce
**A lot of people are high on both these guys, but I don't care for either. Kelce has talent, but Reid has never been a huge TE guy in his offenses. Bennet is average in good fantasy offense.
LB: Justin Houston, DeAndre Levey
**Don't like these two. You should have at least one top twelve guy and you don't. It's easy to adjust IDP's as the season goes on. Levy shouldn't be rostered.
DB: Roman Harper, Bernard Pollard
**Both are decent, but not top ten. You missed the boat here as well. Should have been able to get Weddle, Barron....there are better options.
DL: Charles Johnson, M. Dareus
**Hate to do it to you again, but ugh...Dareus is a DT, I always stick with DE's in IDP leagues. Johnson is good, but not top ten.

Overall: We'll start with your IDP's. I don't care for any of them. LB and DL is very, very average at best. Your DB's are good, but should have been better. Who is on the waiver wire, I promise you have better options at LB and DL than what you have. Wide Receivers are good, but a little scary. Welker is great, but if you are going to take Welker you have to get a solid WR3 in case he gets hurt again. TWill has great upside this year, but I would have liked to see someone a little more solid behind Welker. Not a fan of Cooper, I think I would rather have Matthews over him.

Now for the good. Rodgers will make up for lack of points for any positions. Great grab in a league that gives 6 pts per TD. Your RB's are good from top to bottom. I'm not huge on Ivory, but for a RB5 he's not too shabby. Simply watch what he does and if he's in a RBBC he's worth hanging onto for a spot start if need be. Like I said, I'm not big on your TE's, but a lot of guys are high on Kelce, they could be right? Personally I would have rather seen Pitta, Rudolph...someone a little more solid over Bennett. I like Kelce as a TE2. Bennett could out perform my thinking though.

There are a few things I would do with this team. IDP's.....get some LB's and one DE. See what is there to replace Cooper. The team looks good, I'm simply picking it apart for what "I would like" to see. You draft by gut and what you believe. If you like your IDP's and are high on Cooper then that's great, we simply disagree. Good job drafting, just a few things I don't like.

Good luck this year!!