Sign in to follow this  
johnnyu24

Rate My Team Please

We completed our draft yesterday for a 10 team standard scoring league. I had pick #4 and traded with another team to acquire the #3 pick as well. I gave him my second and third round picks for his first and last rounds. In this league we start one of each position with 3 flex players to use at RB/WR slots for a total of 9 starters. Anyway here is what my team will look like if you'd like to rate it:

QB - Nick Foles

RB - Lesean McCoy

RB/WR - Adrian Peterson

RB/WR - Andre Ellington

RB/WR - T.Y. Hilton

WR - Emmanuel Sanders

TE - Kyle Rudolph

K - Robbie Gould

D/ST - Patriots

BENCH

Golden Tate

Mike Evans

RGIII

Greg Olsen

Tavon Austin

Jordan Matthews

Marqise Lee

Solid team...different format don't see too much of that. I personally don't like having QB/RB from the same team...bad weather could really screw up your whole weekend. Otherwise it looks like a solid team.

I would look around at possibilities for a WR upgrade at some point, maybe a package deal for a WR1/QB pairing for Foles and one of your WR's.

Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=435768

Looks very good. You got proven studs for your starting positions and backed them up with young players that are in positions that may allow them to explode this year. Need Foles to pick up where he left off last year and Ellington to be as good as everyone is saying. If those two things happen I think you will easily contend for a league title. Great job!!