Sign in to follow this  
trucarl

#1 Waiver Priority Question

So I have the #1 waiver priority and I just noticed that San Francisco's defense was dropped for Detroits the other day. I was thinking about saving the pick to grab a breakout player eventually, but I am streaming defenses and see this as an opportunity to grab one to play every week and feel good about it.

Should I claim SF defense, or hold onto it for a player later in the season?

So I have the #1 waiver priority and I just noticed that San Francisco's defense was dropped for Detroits the other day. I was thinking about saving the pick to grab a breakout player eventually, but I am streaming defenses and see this as an opportunity to grab one to play every week and feel good about it.

Should I claim SF defense, or hold onto it for a player later in the season?

I'd probably jump at that, you might kick yourself later this season for not doing it. I have #1 as well but the 9ers are obviously rostered.

I'd probably jump at that, you might kick yourself later this season for not doing it. I have #1 as well but the 9ers are obviously rostered.

I think I need to grab them as well. I just wanted to hear a few opinions on it first. Obviously, there is no player I would use it on after week 1.