Sign in to follow this  
saut

Fair Trade? I think so...

But my league doesn't seem to agree! I'm getting all kinds of flack for making this trade, mostly because I'm the commissioner and have final say over all trades I think.

For what it's worth, in four years of running the league I have seen some questionable ones come through but have NEVER used my veto power because I've never seen obvious collusion and I think everyone should be responsible for their own team.

Here's the trade:

I give Terrence Williams and Zach Ertz

I get Percy Harvin

Looks legit to me, hell Yahoo's trade evaluator (which I LOVE for putting together trades like this) even said it puts the other guy at +29 on the year. Case closed I say, but everyone else is crying foul. Screw em, right?

Looks legit to me.

If I had Harvin and had a chance to trade him in a decent deal I would. Harvin has a horrible history of getting hurt. He had one good game. Why not trade him now before he gets hurt again, cause it seems inevitable that he will. Ertz could become a top 7-8 TE and Williams is a nice option in Dallas. If I was in need of TE help and had other solid wr's. Getting a low end TE1 with potential and solid WR2 for Harvin would be a decent trade.

Nothing in this deal looks fishy and there's no reason to whine about it.

Hard to judge who got the better deal without knowing what each team's situation is, but I can't see anything that would raise alarm bells in this.