Sign in to follow this  
Pirates_Tide

New Unique 32 Team PPR, IDP Dynasty Start Up League Looking For Owners

Guys a friend and I are starting up a new 32 team unique dynasty fantasy league. Details are below.
Introducing: Highbrows & Hillbillies, a new 32-team league featuring (2 16 team conferences)
:
Unique, high-scoring format
Double player pool with 45 man rosters and 110 contract years (plus taxi squad & injured reserve)
Full IDP (9 offensive & 11 defensive starters)
$50 annual entry fee using Leaguesafe ($25 additional 2015 deposit applied to 2016 entry fee so $75 the 1st year)
100% payout, less MFL fees
Startup draft includes 2015 rookies and is scheduled to begin around May 18th or June 3
Draft slot will be picked based on dice roll for inaugural draft
Three side games with prizes--NFL picks, Survivor Pool & Playoff Predictor
Off-season auction for restricted & unrestricted free agents. In season blind bidding waivers.
An interactive theme selected especially for a league with tiered conferences.
This league is structured with an upper (Highbrows) and a lower (Hillbillies) conference, similar to European soccer leagues. The standings from the inaugural season will determine the team placement for 2016. During every subsequent off-season, the bottom four teams from the Highbrows conference will be replaced by the top four teams from the Hillbillies conference. The payout structure and rookie draft order are unique to a two-tiered league.
Please visit the league page to review the scoring and bylaws.
We still have 6 spots left open
Please message me with your interest or additional questions or requests here or via email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com
Thanks,
Tommy