Sign in to follow this  
HunterFantasyLM

$100 ESPN 10 Team Standard/Fractional (LeagueSafe) (Gridiron Gang)

This will be my 3rd year running this particular league (Gridiron Gang). We have seven returning owners which means I only have three available positions. I will list below all the necessary league information.

All scoring is ESPN standard (decimal). Please be sure to review my league settings before asking for an invite. http://games.espn.go...leagueId=450121

Draft: Snake draft will take place on Friday, September 4th at 8:00pm ET. Draft order will be randomized using the draft generator from the FFtoolbox website once the league is filled and all funds are collected (6 owners have already paid).

LeagueSafe/Payouts: All funds ($100 per owner) are collected via LeagueSafe. Payouts will be issued to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. I allow league members to weigh in on the payout process, but I expect payouts to look something like this: 1st-$600, 2nd-$300, 3rd-$100.

Please feel free to ask questions or request an invite. Spots are limited!

This leauge is now full. However, I run one other league that is open and is setup identical to this one. The Draft for that league is set for Thursday, September 3rd at 8:00pm ET. I have five spots available.

Thanks,

Hunter