Sign in to follow this  
LoneWolf1023

Small Keeper League Needs 2 Owners!

Hey Folks,

I run a league called the Ultimate Small Keeper league. The league fee is $60 and I have 2 teams up for sale. This is a 12 team, 20 player roster with a starting lineup of 1 QB, 1-3 RB's, 1-4 WR's, 0-2 TE's, 1 K and 1 Def.

As the subject line says, this league is a small keeper league where each team can keep from 0-5 players, but for every player you keep, you lose your draft pick in this years draft in the round the player was drafted last year. So if you drafted LeVeon Bell in the 1st, and you want to keep him, then you lose your 1st round pick. Now if you keep 2 players who were drafted in the same round. Say both were drafted in the 2nd round. Then you lose your 2nd round pick and your 3rd round pick. If by some chance you keep a player who was drafted in the 3rd round too, then you'd use the next available pick. Which would be your 4th round pick. Now if by some chance you won the Toilet Bowl last year and have the 1.13 pick in the first round. The only way you lose that pick is if you keep 2 players that were drafted in the 1st round.

Anyway, here is the league bylaws page: http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=38700&O=26

Here is the league rosters page so you can look over the 3 teams for sale. http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=38700&O=07

Both of the teams for sale have some pretty good keepers. BTW the 2015-1 or 2015-15 etc you see next to each player in the drafted column is to show you what round the players were drafted in last year. To help with deciding on who to keep.

Also, you are allowed to trade right now, but for obvious reasons NO DRAFT PICKS can be traded until after everyone has set their 0-5 keepers and the draft order is finalized. For those who may not get why it's obvious why you can't trade draft picks yet, it's because you can't trade away something that you might not have when the draft starts. I.E. if you keep a player who was drafted in the first round last year, you lose your 1st round pick this year. Therefore you cannot trade what is not yours. Because of this, keep all trades to just players for players.

Just so everyone knows, I run a total of 32 fantasy football leagues and have about 250 owners in all those leagues. I’ve been running leagues for going into the my 16th season. So I know what I’m doing and I do my best to run all of my leagues to the best of my ability.

Please email me at LoneWolf1023@aol.com if you’re interested in taking on Team For Sale 2 or Team For Sale 3. The teams will be sold at FCFS.