Sign in to follow this  
cobleb

10 team league with 5 open spots (league merger)

Greetings, all!

I'm the commissioner of a league that's dying. We've played for six years now, but it's gotten to the point where some of the members don't update their rosters after the first few weeks, and only about half of the league actively participates throughout the season. Those of us that still participate have decided we want to create a new league by getting rid of the non-participants and merging with another league out there that's in a similar situation.

If you're interested, DM me or reply below so that we can make arrangements. We're a group of 5 enthusiastic 30-somethings who live spread across the east coast and just want to enjoy fantasy football in a fun, competitive environment. Trash talk? Definitely. Terrible puns? Of course. I mean, really bad puns. Consider yourself warned.

We use a traditional ESPN redraft league with a $20 buy-in, non-PPR, but If you're passionate about a different rule set or league structure, we're pretty open. We just want to enjoy fantasy football again.

Cheers,

-Ben

Hey Ben,

I'm a 20 plus year fantasy player & always active in my leagues. You can count me in. Just let me know when the draft is & i'm good.

Randy

If you,re still looking - I am in! Email me at ffleagues@comcast.net. I know, right? It was available so I grabbed it. Love to play - always serious about it, win or lose

Steve

Hi Ben,

I just sent you a private message. Very keen to join your league if there is still space.

Cheers.