Sign in to follow this  
jaypi999

FANTASY FOOTBALL 12-TEAM PPR AUCTION (3 SPOT LEFT)

We are a 12-team PPR auction league going into our fourth season and have 3 spots left. This league is not going to be your ordinary league that only runs for 13 regular season weeks and ends on weeks 16. Instead, it will run ALL 17 weeks of the NFL season. Weeks 1 to 14 is the regular season and playoffs are week 15 to week 17. The top 8 teams will advance to the playoffs. The only thing normal about this league are the auction draft, typical scoring system (6pts for TD for WR/RB/TE, 4 pts for TD pass, 1pt for every 10 yards, etc…) and PPR. All funds will be held in LeagueSafe.

GREAT Payouts:

• $1,000 goes to the winner of the final championship game
  • $500 goes to the runner up (in other words the loser of the championship game)
  • $200 goes to the team with the most regular-season wins excluding the two finalists
  • $50 goes to the highest scoring team of the week, every week for the first 14 weeks (total of $700 of weekly payouts).

Extraordinary features of our League:

• 8 fantasy teams will qualify for the playoffs (so if you are fantasy schmuck during the regular season, there is still hope in the playoffs).
  • The top-two regular season teams will not get a bye week, but instead will play the two lowest seeds.
  • There could possibly be 6 players who can get their $200 back

The entry fee is $200. I do not personally collect any money. Instead, I let leaguesafe handle it. The payouts go out a few days after week 17 is officially over. Check out and watch the video to learn how Leaguesafe works at https://www.leaguesafe.com/. If you are interested, I will be happy to give you more info about our league and email you an invite on ESPN and Leaguesafe. Live online auction draft is set on Monday, September 4 at 5pm Central Standard time. I hope you give our league some serious consideration.

Jay P

312-622-1490