Right... but at some point you're going to need to move past the reffing and examine the nuts and bolts of this game.... And that, unfortunately, for Lions fans is that the Packers completely dominated this game after the beginning.  The Packers back-up running back and weird, raw practice guys like Lazard, Shepard, and some long-haired white Jesus hippie dude from UW-Whitewater were going up and down and up and down and up and down the field on your defense. That should be your concern. Just imagine what Davante Adams would do. Think about that for a second. And offensively. after the 70-yard gadget play worked on the Packers back-up safety and another long play worked, the Lions were completely stoned on offense. Zilch. Nada. Johnson : 2 yards a carry. Offense: 10 yards a drive for the last 8 possessions. The Packer defense dominated the game (say that out loud; that's weird to hear😀 as a Packers fan). That also should be your concern.   But your concern is the refs. Not, however, the refs gave Detroit 7 points that they never got. The initial guy that called touchdown was 60 feet away and out of position. Nothing showed that he hit that line. But of course refs are too proud to reverse themselves. I don't really care about that bad call in the long run. How did the Packers play? They dominated yardage (with practice league receivers, mind you) 466-290. The drove the ball consistently. Detroit was stoned 8 times in a row from the 2nd quarter to the end of the game. It's unfortunate that last call was made. But after Crosby instead makes as chip-shot 35 yard FG, why is it a guarantee that Detroit would march the field with no timeouts and a minute left to score after they got stoned the previous 8 times? So how bad are you really getting jobbed? Is it worse than Rusty Wilson throwing an INT on the last play of the game and a Seattle player coming over and touching the ball in the defender's hands and the refs calling that a touchdown? I doubt it. Stuff happens, though  If Detroit would have dominated the game and lost because of bad calls, I would be much more pissed as a fan. As it was, they probably never deserved to win. They were dominated for most of the game. The Packers didn't deserve to win either with all the stupid mistakes they made.