I see Jones getting about 18 carries and 2 receptions per game (on average).  As I said above, I think Tampa's offense will have more plays to the RB's because I believe they'll be winning more games.   I think the Bucs have a legit shot at 11 wins this year.  In the 7 games that Tampa won last year, their rush attempts (by RB's), were: 27, 29, 23, 25, 25, 22, 22... so they averaged almost 25 rush attempts per game.  Arians is NOT going to give the ball to Vaughn or Ogunbowale at the end of games to run out the clock... it'll be Jones and McCoy.  Jones getting 18 carries and 2 receptions in those 11 games is certainly reasonable.  That's 220 touches.   In 4 of their 9 losses, they had over 21 attempts per game.  So, let's say in the 5 losses, Jones gets 15 rushes and 2 receptions.  That's 85 touches.   That's 305 total touches, meaning 19 touches per game.  Is that close to 20?  I think so.  In my above post, if he maintains the 0.84 fp per touch, that's almost 16 fpg.  That's solid RB2 territory.