I do not mind tipping. I really do not. When I have a service provided to me that requires tipping I usually do 25-30 percent.  I have not went into a restaurant to eat since march but I have ordered out. When they bring it right to my car I tip them. The other day I ordered to go from outback and the site would not take my card. It allowed me to do a pay in store option so I put my mask on and went inside to grab the food and pay.  I looked at the counter and picked out my own food based on my last name on the receipt.   The guy takes my card and say would you like to include a tip?   I said.....uhh no.  He looks at me and lets out a HUGE long sigh and rolls his eyes. Then runs my card.    Am I wrong here? What the fock was I supposed to tip him for? To come to work? To run my card? He literally did absolutely nothing that would not have already been done had the website working. Why should I tip him?  Ya wanna tip? Get  focking real job assshole. Working as a server is cool in your 20s........notsomuch in your 40s.