If you want a better understanding of Q Anon, watch clocka's video on it from last week but it's a hard go as it's both insane and three hours long so it's not recommended. I took the bullet for everyone. It had good moments of non-whackjobness as I posted in that thread. The immigration stuff seemed alright, it was mainline right wing observations and talking points I'd been familiar with for a while. The propensity for left wing politicians and media personalities to hang out with sick artists and buy disgusting works made by mentally disturbed sh*tty people that they used to set up the pedophile stuff was eye opening. Art is like a window to your soul so if you buy that stuff and hang out with those artists, what does that say about you? I think they take it a step far with the pedophilia things. You can see where all the militant pro-tranny stuff comes from in politics if nothing else. I mean the people rubbing elbows with these disturbed artists and buying their art are the same ones setting education and family policy in government.  Accusing your political opposition of pedophilia and Satanic ritual cannibalism is a few steps too far for the evidence they have. They do have some good "guilt by association" stuff to work with. Here's sick pedophile rape art. Here's Hillary Clinton and John Podesta hanging out with the artist. Here's the perverted artist's work hanging in John Podesta's living room. These art exhibits were hosted at Cosmos (or whatever) Pizza restaurant owned by Podesta's brother. Here are leaked emails speaking about something using code words "pizza" and hotdog" where if they were really talking about the foods pizza and hotdog, the conversation would make zero sense. I do think Q Anon can make a compelling case to take us 1/5 of the way down the road that ends with a massive global child trafficiking orphans being used for Satanic cannibalism rituals. They take compelling things that bother me: globalism, immigration, disgusting art, but then they mash them all together and go way, way crazy with it. Then, whatever good they do uncover (I can go 85-100% of the way down the road with them on immigration if I took the time to verify and check out some things) they water down by making mountains out of molehills or throwing in a bunch of whacky nonsense.