So last season I drafted Hill in several leagues with my 1st pick. In fact, in a small $25 league I took him with thee #1 pick just for giggles. Michael Irvin, ESPN resident criminal, proclaimed him the most electrifying player in the NFL. Several FF sites had him ranked as the best WR in the league. So why did he disappear from game-to-game last year and watch Pringle and Hardman get his targets? Was it double coverage? Scheme?  Here's my theory. K.C. knew he would ask for the contract he eventually got from Miami and had no intention of giving it to him. In an attempt to devalue his worth, they reduced his participation in the offense. When you're paying $500 million to the QB, the T/E big money, and significant coin to a couple of D-linemen, there just isn't enough left to pay a WR $25 million a year. Hence the trade. So, if I'm correct then this year I'll be trying to identify the players wanting to get paid, on teams that can't afford to pay them or won't pay them, and consequently move them down the draft board. Players that come to mind include Nick Chubb, Josh Jacobs, D K Metcalf, and David Montgomery to name a few. Does this make any sense?