Pirates_Tide

3 Openings In a 16 Team Dynasty Contract League (PPR, Salary Cap, IDP, Contracts)

In a league that is going in its 12th year, we have 3 openings in a 16 team Dynasty Contract League.    

This league has IDP, PPR, Transition Tags, Holdouts, Franchise Tags, RFA, Rookie Draft, Salary Cap(with Salary Cap Increases Each Year), Player Salary Increases Each Year, and Contracts. 

The dues are $50 a year and we use PayPal (Leaguesafe was turned down several years ago through a vote). 

The open teams are:

Mullet Militia:  This team picks 8th in each round.  This teams dues are paid for this year in 2022 since the 2.08 pick has been traded.

Bald Headed Yogurt Slingers:  This team has all its 2022 rookie picks and picks 3rd in each round.

Cashville Crooks: This team has all its 2022 rookie picks and picks 10th in each round.

League Link https://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/48770#0

If you have any interest please let me know.  Either reply to this thread, DM or email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com

Tommy

If someone has an interest in either Bald Headed Yogurt Slingers or Cashville Crooks  and the league I'm willing to pick up 1/2 of the 2022 dues which would be $25 of the normal $50 dues.

Mullet Militia is already paid for for 2022

Last team available is Cashville Crooks.  Again I will pick up $25 which is 1/2 of the 2022 dues for someone that has a interest and try out the league.