badgerspack

New NFL Fantasy Dynasty with College Football Themes

Still working through a few details, and setting up a league website on Proboards, but wanted to get the sign-up process rolling.
College Football Imperialism is a 70-team league, broken down into seven 10-team divisions that all have their own player universe. The first nine weeks of the regular season, you'll play your "conference" opponents. Weeks 10-13 will be Conference Tournaments before 16 teams make the College Football Playoffs in weeks 14-17. The other 54 teams will take part in Bowl Games, so activity will be year-long for every team in the league.

There's a $100 buy-in fee and additional $1.43 payment for Fantrax Treasurer, so $101.43 total. There's plenty of chances to win cash, from weekly contests to regular season and conference tournament prizes in-conference and finally Bowl Game and College Football Playoff rewards.

Rosters are 25 players deep, with 10 starters (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 FLEX) and 15 bench players. Scoring is pretty balanced across the board.

Initial drafts will commence when we fill up and pay our fees. Drafts will be 25 rounds long and be live, snake, online standard slow drafts.

With chances to win weekly cash, and fun things like rankings, predictions and more to come, this league should be a blast!

If you are interested in joining, send me an email at mrode363@gmail.com and I'll get more links with settings to you ASAP. I'll also be looking for a couple owners to serve as go-admins/administrators, so also let me know if you'd be interested in that

This is an idea I've been playing around with for years, and after joining a similar league last year, am ready to try running my own version of this kind of league.

You can also find settings and rules at https://cfpimperialism.proboards.com. There's a sign-up tab on there as well!