Sign in to follow this  
drgraffin

1 Orphan Team In 12 team Non-PPR dynasty. First year is free, $100

I have one orphan for the following non-ppr dynasty league on MFL https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/25428#0

The first year is free, as we pay one year ahead to have access to 2024 draft picks. So basically, these teams are half off. 100 dollars a year and we use Leaguesafe. League is entering Year 9. 100 dollar payment this year gets you in for 2023 and you have access to 2024 picks. Our rookie draft starts on May 1st. I am commissioner of this league and it's been very stable over the years. Definitely the league I put my energy into the most. We use groupme for league communication/trade talk and announcements.

Open team is Open Team 2. This is a non-ppr league. Use 6pt tds, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (W/R/T), 1 DST, 1 K. 4 Taxi spots for Rookies, 25 player roster limit in season (excludes taxi) and 30 max in off-season.

Open Team 2 has all 2024 picks and in 2023 draft has 1.4 and 3.4

See rosters for individual players. Team has some good players to build a foundation (Burrow, Etienne).
Any other questions let me know by responding here, or write me directly at drgraffin@hotmail.com. Thanks.