werner70

1 OPENING, 10 team, $750, LeagueSafe, half ppr, Yahoo

3rd year league with 1 opening. Payments not asked for until the league is filled. We have a good group of players and a league group chat on GroupMe

This is snake draft 10 team half ppr league on yahoo. Pretty standard head to head league
1 spot open!!!
Yahoo
Half-PPR
head-to-head
Snake
10-team
Live Standard Snake Draft on Sept 6 9:30 pm ET
Payouts:

First Place : 3750
Second Place: 2250
Third Place: 750
Most points-for in Regular Season: 750

Any setting not listed below is left as yahoo normal settings. Draft date 9/6 9:30 pm EDT (The night before kickoff)
6 - team playoff weeks 15, 16, 17
Eliminated teams' rosters will lock once playoffs begin
Trade Deadline Nov 25 (Week 12)
5 votes needed to cancel a trade (Since I assume the two teams who make the trade approve, 5/8 remaining teams is the majority of the rest of the league).
Roster: QB RB RB WR WR WR TE FLEX FLEX K DEF 6B IR

Payment is not necessary when joining. Payments will be collected when the league is filled.
If the league is not filled / paid by the start of the season, I will cancel the league and those who have made payments will be refunded.
Join, or lmk if interested. werners_30@yahoo.com. If you make league payment you automatically be sent an email with yahoo league invitation through leaeguesafe as well as a link to the league GroupMe, but I won't ask you to pay before we have the league filled.

LeagueSafe: https://www.leaguesafe.com/classifieds/listing/4128495