Sign in to follow this  
vlade21

FIVE 0-2 teams? (and five 2-0 teams)

That's really remarkable, most of the time the week 2 schedule will work out in a way such that it's not even possible for only 2 of 12 teams to be 1-1 after the second week. 4 of the 6 games happened to pit a 1-0 team against an 0-1 team. The fact that there are five teams two games ahead of us is a bad sign for those of us with no wins yet, hoping to crack the top 4 by the end of the season. ;)

This week there is only one game between winless teams... Shark Jumpers vs Sweetleaf! May the worst team lose! :pointstosky:

However there are two matchups between undefeated teams. Prozac vs Bacardi (and the smack hath already begun!) and Bluepointers vs boogie men. Please God, don't let me fall 3 games behind Prozap. :mad:

Thats funny you mentioned it, i was just looking at the schedules and noticed how lopsided the records were.

My matchup this week looks good for me. You might look at my roster and think "how the hell are you gonna win with Bettis/Griffith as your #2 RB?" Well my opponent has his #1 and #2 WR on a bye this week :unsure:

This is another matchup im looking forward to this week.

Whoever goes 0-3 could be the patriots of FF. Wait, did i just say that? Let me put down the glue :shocking: