Sign in to follow this  
vlade21

Scurvy

Fair offer, but I can't do it. Let me sleep on it, and I'll see if I can come up with a counter proposal...

Fair offer, but I can't do it. Let me sleep on it, and I'll see if I can come up with a counter proposal...

:clap:

Sorry...things have been nuts for me the last couple of days...

I sent you a counter offer, along with a few other possible ways to work out a deal. Let me know what you think... :)

Sorry...things have been nuts for me the last couple of days...

I sent you a counter offer, along with a few other possible ways to work out a deal. Let me know what you think... :lol:

No problem at all about the delay. I sent you another counter, taking into consideration what you said in your comments. :)

Sorry, but after a lengthy deliberation, I've decided to pass. If the WR you offered played on a different team, then it would be a different story...

:D

Sorry, but after a lengthy deliberation, I've decided to pass. If the WR you offered played on a different team, then it would be a different story...

:D

Which WR did I offer you again? I forget.

You offered my Mason...but since I'm already starting Bennett and Brown I don't want to havve all my eggs in one basket, so to speak.