Sign in to follow this  
TyCobb

Stick ...

Sorry I've been unavailable lately. Things are pretty busy with the wife 8 months pregnant and all.

Gimmie a call sometime. Or jump on IM later.

BTW - Nice trade with Scooby. I like Whitten a lot! Dallas Morning News had a good article on him today if you can check it out. (you can get it here too)

Learn to set a lineup. Tennessee on bye? You really don't have your head in the game this year, dude.

Last week - Jamal Lewis on suspension with 0 potential to score any points. Week 6 - Jamal Lewis on bye with 0 potential to score any points. Kevin Johnson in on bye as well while you sit Rudi Johnson who is playing.

This week is says that you are using your week 8 lineup because you again didn't even bother to submit one.

WTF?

Wont happen again, my apologies guys.

~STICK

Except you once again didn't submit a lineup this week...

I submitted my lineup on Tuesday the same day we talked for week 10 I just accidently thought it was week 11.....I already told u this.

~STICK

I submitted my lineup on Tuesday the same day we talked for week 10 I just accidently thought it was week 11.....I already told u this.

~STICK

Uh, you can look at your team transactions, you haven't submitted a lineup since October 31st (when you put in a guy that was still suspended that week).

And you mean to tell me you intended to start Parker over your #1 WR, Holt, even if you thought Parker actually was playing a game?

And you mean to tell me you intended to start Parker over your #1 WR, Holt, even if you thought Parker actually was playing a game?

Maybe he had a premonition about the concussion. :pointstosky: