Sign in to follow this  
vlade21

Kerry Collins!

Dude, your dumb. Did you not see what KC did to Tenn last week? The Titans entire starting secondary is either out or on IR. Bad move on your part. Tell me how 8 place feels :rolleyes:

Dude, your dumb. Did you not see what KC did to Tenn last week? The Titans entire starting secondary is either out or on IR. Bad move on your part. Tell me how 8 place feels :lol:

Bitch please. I did no research this week for a lot of reasons. I guess that makes me dumb. :rolleyes: All year long you have been criticizing moves after the fact as if it were all so obvious. To play your own game, did you not see what offenses did to New Orleans all year? Not to mention that the Raiders are not Kansas City. Kansas City rushed for 8 TDs against Atlanta, should I have started Fargas when the Raiders played the Falcons? I'm glad you take enormous pride in your 5th or 6th place finish following an 80+ transaction season. Truly you are God's gift to fantasy football.

No need to take it personal. 7th-8th place sucks, i was once there. Look on the bright side though. Atleast you'll be back next year for another shot at me :banana: Comparing Atlantas rush defense to Tennessee's pass defense is like comparing apples to oranges. Atlanta was NOT playing all 2nd strings. Tenn only has 6 healthy DBs! Whoever said i take pride in my 5th-6th place finish? Im just talking trash like you were last week. "Oh you wont be here next year." "I hope you like 8th place." I guess you can dish it out, but cant take it. Oh and what does my 80 transactions have to do with anything? I play the favorable mathcups. I look at who's playing who and who's giving up what, put 2 and 2 together and make my decision. If you would like to read my FF strategy tutorial, shot me a holler. Ill send you a 2 sentence email explaining it in depth. Good luck in next weeks game, you'll need it.

No need to take it personal. 7th-8th place sucks, i was once there. Look on the bright side though. Atleast you'll be back next year for another shot at me :cheers: Comparing Atlantas rush defense to Tennessee's pass defense is like comparing apples to oranges. Atlanta was NOT playing all 2nd strings. Tenn only has 6 healthy DBs! Whoever said i take pride in my 5th-6th place finish? Im just talking trash like you were last week. "Oh you wont be here next year." "I hope you like 8th place." I guess you can dish it out, but cant take it. Oh and what does my 80 transactions have to do with anything? I play the favorable mathcups. I look at who's playing who and who's giving up what, put 2 and 2 together and make my decision. If you would like to read my FF strategy tutorial, shot me a holler. Ill send you a 2 sentence email explaining it in depth. Good luck in next weeks game, you'll need it.

LOL um no, I don't want to read your FF strategy or whatever. I can take it, but I also don't sit here and tell you "Oh you're dumb for not knowing such and such about FF." Tenn's D and Atlanta's D are apples and oranges but so is KC's O and Oakland's O... apparently you missed my point entirely there.

No need to take it personal. 7th-8th place sucks, i was once there. Look on the bright side though. Atleast you'll be back next year for another shot at me ;) Comparing Atlantas rush defense to Tennessee's pass defense is like comparing apples to oranges. Atlanta was NOT playing all 2nd strings. Tenn only has 6 healthy DBs! Whoever said i take pride in my 5th-6th place finish? Im just talking trash like you were last week. "Oh you wont be here next year." "I hope you like 8th place." I guess you can dish it out, but cant take it. Oh and what does my 80 transactions have to do with anything? I play the favorable mathcups. I look at who's playing who and who's giving up what, put 2 and 2 together and make my decision. If you would like to read my FF strategy tutorial, shot me a holler. Ill send you a 2 sentence email explaining it in depth. Good luck in next weeks game, you'll need it.

LOL um no, I don't want to read your FF strategy or whatever. I can take it, but I also don't sit here and tell you "Oh you're dumb for not knowing such and such about FF." Tenn's D and Atlanta's D are apples and oranges but so is KC's O and Oakland's O... apparently you missed my point entirely there.

Tenn's D and Atlanta's D are apples and oranges but so is KC's O and Oakland's O

So when you do your strategizing, you compare offenses :lol: Ill have to try that one next week, maybe i can pull a sharkbaiter and reel in a loss :lol:

I look at who's playing who and who's giving up what, put 2 and 2 together and make my decision.

;)

So when you do your strategizing, you compare offenses :rolleyes: Ill have to try that one next week, maybe i can pull a sharkbaiter and reel in a loss :shocking:

I look at who's playing who and who's giving up what, put 2 and 2 together and make my decision.

:unsure:

Your comment has no merit because I didn't strategize this week. I already told you I did no research. You just don't seem to grasp that. I saw that Griese was playing New Orleans, said to myself "Ah, that's right, one of Griese's good matchups that I planned for when I traded for him 6 (?) weeks ago, ok I'll leave him in there." All in all I put about 3 minutes of thought into this week's lineup (most of it having to do with Mason, a guy I got bad information on as it turned out) and didn't even pay attention to last week's games much. But go ahead, tell me more why my starting lineup this week demonstrates a need for me to be educated by you on how to play fantasy football. What's 2 + 2 Diesel? I can't add that high. :pointstosky:

How do my comments have no merit? What do i not "grasp?" The fact that you didnt prepare? Well i grasp that alright. I dont care how you prepare for your FF matchups, im just a little :lol: you couldnt pull off the win, cause i wanted to kick your ass in the booger bowl championship. I didnt prepare that much last week either. I had exams all week

tell me more why my starting lineup this week demonstrates a need for me to be educated by you on how to play fantasy football.

Well since your in dire need of help, ill give you some of my knowledge young grasshopper. As of today, i would start McCardell, Driver, and Stokley at WR. SD-Ind will be a shootout ! At RB, i'd start Dunn and Jones. Dunn should see more time with with Duckett being out. Plus, their playing that N.O defense :lol: Smith, is facing a Den defense that has been pretty stout this year. At QB, i would go with Collins. Hes facing a KC defense who'll be without their 2 starting safeties (as of today). I think Griese will have some problems with Carolina. The Panthers are in a do-or-die situation these next couple weeks, so i expect them to elivate their game on both sides of the ball. The only thing im unsure about is the QB b/c Collins has the tendency to throw a lot of INTs. But i usually go with who's HOT and that would be Mr. Collins. I caught the sarcasm and know you dont care for my advice, but i just wanted to tell you what i thought about your matchups.

What's 2 + 2 Diesel?
:lol: