Sign in to follow this  
JCW412

Congratulations to this years BDL Champion

I will try again...

I don't see how I win this one. I want to be the first to congradulate you JMB. You got hot at the right time, nice work.

:shocking:

Don't try your mind games with me boy :cheers:

I think it's gonna be a close close game. I'm quite scared of Ahman Green going up against Minnesota and Shaun Alexander against Arizona, although I like my RB match-ups as well.

I think it'll come down to the QB's. If McNabb can still pull out a big game without TO (which is 50-50 at best for you I think), then I might be in trouble because I don't see Carr having that big of a game against Jacksonville.

I do know this....I'll have a good idea of where I stand after tomorrow's Minny/GB game. 3 GB players against that Minny defense....I'm a tad scared.

I will try again...

I don't see how I win this one. I want to be the first to congradulate you JMB. You got hot at the right time, nice work.

:pointstosky:

I deleted the last one! :D

hehehehehehehehehe

I don't think it will be that close. The way GB defense has been playing, I think it may take Green right out of the picture by half. I do like the Driver thing with Fergy out though. I haven't guessed right on my WR/flex for weeks now and my TE's are a tossup. I don't particularily like McNabb in there either. Feelme and Harrington aren't better options though. I will keep my fingers crossed that they want to see what they can do without TO. STL defense blows so that is my only hope. I also like the last chance effort that I will have having him on MNF.

I still think you win it.

Singman - I figured you deleted it. I thought you deleted this second one too. That is why I started the Why? thread. Then I came in here again and this was back up. :thumbsdown:

Fantastic first half for you BeerBoy. 30.90 points looks good for a half.

I got so excited when Driver didn't get in when he got stopped at the 1, but then Green gets in next play. DOH! :wub:

Not good, not good at all.

I am definitely happy with that start. Now as long as the rest of the guys can hold the lead, I will be happy. :pointstosky:

Merry Christmas all!

I am definitely happy with that start. Now as long as the rest of the guys can hold the lead, I will be happy. :cry:

Merry Christmas all!

Good call starting Driver over Antowain Smith. That might have won it for ya.

Merry Christmas to you too, even though I'm competing don't mean I don't want Santa to give ya what ya want :cry:

HO HO HO!!!!