Sign in to follow this  
TheUsualSuspect

9th Spot

Standard Snake, drew the 9th spot out of 12.

Mocks suggest Gordon/Green/Freeman at 1.09, then back around to Hopkins/Gronk/Rodgers/Zeke (this will change after tomorrow).

Gordon/Zeke looked nice as my RBs with a 6th round McFadden handcuff, but I was burnt by Gordon his rookie year which is why I'm less than thrilled by my first round pick. Anyway I get away from him?

I'm confused...did you draft your team already and if you did what does the rest of your team look like? I'm also drafting from the 9th spot and hoping Evans makes it to me otherwise I'm looking at Nelson/Gordon/Ajayi and Murray/Rodgers/Thomas/Howard in the 2nd but because my from Wisconsin and qbs score 6 pt per td I'm thinking Rodgers

I'm confused...did you draft your team already and if you did what does the rest of your team look like? I'm also drafting from the 9th spot and hoping Evans makes it to me otherwise I'm looking at Nelson/Gordon/Ajayi and Murray/Rodgers/Thomas/Howard in the 2nd but because my from Wisconsin and qbs score 6 pt per td I'm thinking Rodgers

Apologize, my OP is a bit confusing.

I have the 9th pick (of 12) in a draft this Thursday. I ran 4 mocks today listing who was available in rounds 1 and 2. I also would take Evans, but he likely won't be there. Nelson/Ajayi will be there, but I like Gordon/AJ/Freeman more so, which is why I did not mention them. This 9th pick is garbage, and reminds me why I Commish an auction. Just joined this money league recently as I typically say no to nothing. As long as there is not a Chargers fan ahead of me, Gordon will likely be the pick.