Sign in to follow this  
TheHolmes

need trade advice

First off here is my team, definately need improvement at WR (I am high on R. Brown, think he is gonna be really solid) and could use a solid RB.

QB M. Hasselbeck, J. Kitna, B. Favre, A. Smith

RB S. Jackson, B. Westbrook, C. Brown, C. Benson, D. McAllister

WR C. Chambers, E. Kennison, N. Burleson, R. Brown, T. Williamson

K J. Reed

DEF Atlanta

I am shopping Benson and McAllister around along with Kennison or Burleson to try to improve. So far I have gotten a possible Benson for Donald Driver. Another trade that I could get would be Fred Taylor and Lee Evans for both Benson and McAllister. I dont know if I should package both of them and a wr and go for a big player or what.

Any thoughts on these scenarios or on the level of people I should be going after? Or should I try to move a QB?

Oh its not ppr 6pt per td, 1 pt 25yd passing, 1pt 10yd rush/rec, pretty basic and we start 2QB (6pt per TD) 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1K, 1Def

If you want good advice you HAVE to post at least your basic league rules. How many do you start? Point per rec? Etc.

At first glance I like the Benson for Driver deal maybe see if you can get a lil more out of it. Also, I'd look into trying to move C. Brown and seeing what you could get for him.