Sign in to follow this  
digphish

1st and 2nd round 07 rookie pick for McNabb

Here is the situation:

I've got Vick at $14 ($100 cap). I love him because I'm a falcons fan, and VT fan. I've been offered McNabb ($18) for my 1st and 2nd round rookie picks in 07 with the option to push back to 08 if they are not in the top 5 picks. If I did this, I would have to drop Vick or trade him because I can't afford to keep him also. I may be able to get a 1st rounder next year for Vick. So essentially, it would be McNabb for Vick and my 2nd round in 07 or 08. Should I make this trade? Will McNabb be that much better than Vick?

Here is the situation:

I've got Vick at $14 ($100 cap). I love him because I'm a falcons fan, and VT fan. I've been offered McNabb ($18) for my 1st and 2nd round rookie picks in 07 with the option to push back to 08 if they are not in the top 5 picks. If I did this, I would have to drop Vick or trade him because I can't afford to keep him also. I may be able to get a 1st rounder next year for Vick. So essentially, it would be McNabb for Vick and my 2nd round in 07 or 08. Should I make this trade? Will McNabb be that much better than Vick?

Only if you can get a first back for Vick.....if not I wouldnt do it

Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I'm going to go through with it. I know for a fact that there will be a lot of quality QB's in the auction...Peyton, Hasselbeck, and others. That team will probably drop McNabb and then I can get him and keep my picks. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I'm going to go through with it. I know for a fact that there will be a lot of quality QB's in the auction...Peyton, Hasselbeck, and others. That team will probably drop McNabb and then I can get him and keep my picks. Thanks!

Good choice :wacko: