Sign in to follow this  
BigBlueAces

Keeper Lge Rules

Hi, folks....I am thinking of converting my Re-Draft League to a Keeper League and would like some advice on Rules. What are some of the most popular rules, etc. to give me an idea of what I should attempt to implement?

Thanks for any help!!!

We ony keep 2

You lose the round you drafted them in and can keep them for three years then they go back in to the draft pool.

Downside-Start the draft each year with most of the studs off the board

option 2

You give up the round you drafted them in minus 2 rounds ie no one drafted in the 1st 2 rounds can ever be kept.

Down side- LJ drafted in the 7th round last year can be kept for a 5th this year 3rd next 1st in year 4

Hi, folks....I am thinking of converting my Re-Draft League to a Keeper League and would like some advice on Rules. What are some of the most popular rules, etc. to give me an idea of what I should attempt to implement?

Thanks for any help!!!

My re-draft league is converting this year to a keepr league. We took a look at antsports keeper league rules and modified it a bit to fit our needs. The big thing for the guys in my league is that they wanted the draft to remain fun and competitive. Therefore, no one drafted in the first three rounds can be kept, which keeps most of the studs in the next year's draft. Thus, we are looking at keepers in the later rounds that could become future studs. Only threee keepers can be kept and if a player is kept that owner must give up a pick two rounds higher than the original draft slot.

We ony keep 2

You lose the round you drafted them in and can keep them for three years then they go back in to the draft pool.

Downside-Start the draft each year with most of the studs off the board

option 2

You give up the round you drafted them in minus 2 rounds ie no one drafted in the 1st 2 rounds can ever be kept.

Down side- LJ drafted in the 7th round last year can be kept for a 5th this year 3rd next 1st in year 4

Option 2 translated in our keeper league:

LJ drafted in 7th round could be kept for a fifth round pick this year and 3rd round pick next year. However, after that, because his value is top three, he goes back into the draft pool.