Sign in to follow this  
JREarly

Calling All Geeks ... How Bad Is This Team?

Alright my real draft is tomorrow evening and I decided to do a mock draft tonight while trying something a little different, just to see how it would turn out. I decided to draft WRs with my first two picks. I would only even consider this if I was drafting late in the draft and would not be able to get a top RB. Most of the 2nd tier RBs are all the same to me. At least thats how it seems to me at this point. Its a 10 team league and is not a PPR league. Am I crazy for considering this? If so TELL ME. This is how my team turned out and this is what my starters and bench players would look like. Let me know what you guys think ... ... ...

Starters:

QB - DELHOMME

RB - K. JONES

RB - J. LEWIS

WR - C. JOHNSON

WR - S. SMITH

TE - R. MCMICHAEL

RB/WR - T. JONES

DEF - GIANTS/RAVENS

K - J. REED

Bench:

QB - WARNER

RB - GORE

RB - DUCKETT

WR - BURLESON

WR - K. ROBINSON

WR - MUHAMMAD

DEF - GIANTS/RAVENS

I was surprised at my RBs for not taking any in the first two rounds. I know they aren't really that good but they have good potential. I like K. Jones and J. Lewis this year. Think they are both going to put up some solid solid numbers. I don't know, like I said this was just a mock draft I did to see what it would turn out like. Let me know what you guys think. Should I draft like this on draft day or stick with drafting RBs with my first two picks?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you could back up Lewis with m anderson you would be fine. Its not bad at all seeing you have the Top two receivers in the league, and they say jones will be used like faulk, not a bad thought huh?

yea, i dunno. i like it but i dont. i just dont have great strength at RB, obviously. i just dont know if this team would be good enough. if lewis and jones step up like they can this could be a huge team, otherwise just average.

not too shabby. i'm thinking about doing this also and i wanted to see what it looked like. i've done one mock where i took peyton w/ the 3rd pick just to see how my team would look. this looks better than my mock team.

i just noticed t. jones, i didn't see the flex. this is really good.

oh it's 10 teams. good team.

I think K. Robinson might be dead.... Replace him with a rb that might break out... You will always be able to find Wr's on the free agent list.... This might work but it is risky, Not many teams win in fantasy ball without a running game....

I like your team, Gore could be a starter by midseason. Package Warner with a RB and upgrade the Rb spot if you are feeling sick by week 3.

Jamal or Kevin is going to flounder, or they both could, or they could be be great...they scare me given the years they had last year.

Go get Morency in place Koren