I am excited to roll out my new dynasty league - the UPFDA (United Professional Football Dynasty Association. The goals of the league is to recreate the feel of owning a team and using the real NFL transaction rules as closely as possible. The rosters are realistic, the starting lineups are flexible, and the scoring is meant to reward players for events that help their real NFL team win the game. Here are the key details:
- 16 teams - 4 divisions of 4 teams
- 40 Player Active Rosters - (expend in the offseason)
- QB,RB,2 WR,TE,2 FLEX - to allow for offenses schemes
- DL, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2S, 1 FLEX - to allow for different defensive schemes
- Scoring: PPR/First Downs, IPD scoring focused on impact plays more and tackles less + your basic categories
- Practice squad - follows NFL rules closely
- Salary Cap/Player contracts/rookie contracts - prorated by roster size to match the NFL salary cap
- Franshise/Transition tags
- Offseason Free Agent slow auction
- Offseason Rookie Draft
- Initial rosters to be set by slow auction where bids must stand for 24 hrs. Please be aware this requires active owners!!!
Link to the league homepage:
Link to the league rules:
Looking for active owners that are looking for a league for years to come. Entry Fee is $100+myfantasyleague.com site fees. This league uses leaguesafe to keep track of our financials and all entry fee's are paid out minus the site fee. Please take a look at the complete rules and settings before requesting to join. They have been developed from years of fantasy sports experience.
So if you are looking a realistic dynasty experience contact me to join: firstname.lastname@example.org