Sign in to follow this  
Wrecking_Crew

Mario Williams

What positions is he listed at on the major fantasy league managers (CBS, ESPN, Yahoo)? I see he is listed at LB on MFL.

What positions is he listed at on the major fantasy league managers (CBS, ESPN, Yahoo)? I see he is listed at LB on MFL.

MFL is the only site I actually use IDP; without playing in the others I can say for certain, but generally looking up players on CBS and Yahoo have him at LB while looking him up on ESPN they have him as a DE still. Also on Houston's web site for their depth chart they have him listed as their starting WLB - in CC/DB he is still listed as DL.

We're going to change him. I just need our IDP guy to get back to me about where he would rank him amongst LB. We're also going to move Suggs from LB to DL.

We're going to change him. I just need our IDP guy to get back to me about where he would rank him amongst LB. We're also going to move Suggs from LB to DL.

Excellent thank you - FYI offensive projects need to be updated to account for Jordan Norwood looking like he will be WR#3 in CLE

As of an hour ago I switched them. We also just posted an update re: Ryan Williams and Beanie Wells (primarily). I'll pass along the note to Mike Krueger about Norwood for our next scheduled update.