10.12 - Brett Favre QB

11.01 - Ike Bruce WR

12.12 - Duce Staley RB

13.01 - Phillip Rivers QB

14.12 - Joe Jurivicoius WR

15.01 - Atlanta DEF

16.12 - Jeff Reed K

Any comments?

Well you have LJ, so that's a no-brainer there. I think you could be in trouble relying on Jones as your #2 and not much at WR other than Fitzy of course with Drivers inconsistency. In my opinion taking Dillion in round 4 was a reach and the age/inexperience at QB may cause you problems at some point in the season. If you stay healthy and Green gives you 4,000 yards again then you should have a shot at your leagues playoffs depending on how everyone else drafted. I would definitely try to get more reliability all around though, especially at RB.

Well you have LJ, so that's a no-brainer there. I think you could be in trouble relying on Jones as your #2 and not much at WR other than Fitzy of course with Drivers inconsistency. In my opinion taking Dillion in round 4 was a reach and the age/inexperience at QB may cause you problems at some point in the season. If you stay healthy and Green gives you 4,000 yards again then you should have a shot at your leagues playoffs depending on how everyone else drafted. I would definitely try to get more reliability all around though, especially at RB.

Well, I agree with your RB comment, but at the end of Round 2 (pick 24) there aren't many (if any) consitent RBs left... who would you choose between KJ, JJ, Jamal Lewis, Chester, Droughns, and Dunn? None of those RBs offer the consistency that you are talking about.

I like the first half, up until Whitten. I just don't think much of him this year. What other TE's were available.

Don't like Trent Green. The offence is going to be much more conservative, and his O-line has taken some hits lately. I'm projecting a major down year for him.

I probably would have taken a flyer on another TE instead of Rivers, unless this is a dynasty league.

I for one like Dillon this year and think he'll be really undervalued. Even in a bad year he scored 12 TD's, and I think he'll have a chip on his shoulder this year. If KJ doesn't turn out, he's a good backup.

I like the WR's too, except for Bruce (I expect Kevin Curtis to take over at some point this year).

Your team should be in contention, but I think you'll be frustrated at QB and TE and will have to look for a deal at some point.

You're right there. Like I said I don't know how the rest of the draft went, so at that point Jones was your best bet if that's what was available. I would put together some trade offers you're comfortable with involving jones and maybe driver and see if you couldnt snag a true #2 RB from someone that's weak at WR. Other than that, search around and see if anyone is deep at QB and needs something you can offer them. On a bit of a side note, I like Reed as your kicker because with Bettis gone and Parker in the backfield he should get alot more FG attempts, especially in the Red Zone.

Out of who was left, W. Dunn seems to be the most consistent RB. I wouldn't mind having him as a #2 or #3 back if you already have LJ. Dunn peels off yards every game.....I would rate him as one of the most underated RB's since he started.

LJ, yes

KJ, yuck

Recievers are ok

I would not have drafted T. Green whith LJ. You depend on them both having to have big games. LJ might carry this team but if he goes down your in trouble. Please see mine

Very good 12 teamer team.

I think your QB's are gonna give you fits though as it seems impossible to start the right one out of those 3.