Sign in to follow this  
rolltyde1

Draft Strategy Help. WR or QB?

I have a question about values. I am picking 13th in a 14 team league. With mock drafts I can grab at D.Murray or M.Ball at RB with 1st pick. I am curious about the value of WR vs QB in a non ppr league. With my 2nd pick do I grab at Manning or Rodgers or Brees? Manning likely not there but in several mocks I've seen Rodgers and Brees available. OR do I try Julio, AJ Green, Jordy at WR? Keep in mind that our QB also only score 4 pt per TD with -1 for INT. I am not sure how valuable a top notch QB is with only 4pt per TD versus a top WR. If I grab at WR with pick 2 then I surely drop low at next bat for a QB.

Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

At that spot I would seriously consider a top WR and a top QB with you first two picks. Early I say don't get too caught up in their positions it's about getting elite players and you probably can't quite do that at RB at your pick. Both Murray and Ball are good RBs but probably not elite, and have much bigger question marks than the top WRs and QBs. It's 14 teams so everyone will have some holes.It doesn't really matter if yours are at RB. The 4 pt passing TD is something to keep in mind though.