Sign in to follow this  
Mackydootz

12 team dynasty league draft help

Hey all...been a while since posting. have the 1st pick in a 12 teamer dynasty as a result of a crappy 2013 obviously. Who's the consensus no. 1 rookie?

am I crazy not to draft evans or Watkins? leaning towards either evans or cooks but appreciate the feedback as always and will chime in on yours as well. thx

It depends on what you need. If you are just going best overall then I would say Evans or Watkins. Watkins QB situation is bad and the fact that he has gotten banged up a little already makes me a little concerned or else it would be him easily. If you need an RB I would pick Bishop Sankey. I think he will come around a few games into the season and be a solid starter. Or even Jeremy Hill looks like he is about to get a really nice role in Cincy. Law Firm's former role and probably a little bit more. That could be a consistent 1000 yard double digit TD back. I would even consider Bortles if you really need a QB. He has looked good and has a nice young WR corp.

Forgot about Hyde. They seem to be really high on him in SF. He looks destinied to take over Frank Gore's spot in the near future. He would be a good pick but may not be worth a whole lot this season. On the other hand it wouldn't be a total shock if he wins OROY. I would say the 2 are about even. Both will be replacing great fantasy RBs.