Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

WSIS #1: RB2 = D. Brown, or Asiata; WR3 = Colston, or Quick?

Non-PPR league.

I was able to get D. Brown on waivers this week. I originally was going to go with Asiata again. BUF has traditionally been bad against the run, and D. Brown is the guy, with Mathews out. Asiata really didn't do much last week, outside of a wide-open 25 yard TD pass... :huh: This week he is at an 0-2 New Orleans team, who's DEF has been shredded, on the road. I don't like the matchup.

With that being said - I was BS at Colston for not even having a target in Week 3... :cry: I was thinking of going with B. Quick, as he's been consistent so far. But, I would guess that Brees will make-up for last week's mis queue, and make sure Colston "gets his" this week.

As an aside - I'm also sitting Lacy and Gore (hate their matchups this week), and sitting J. Hill. :bandana: My RB1 is Indy's A. Bradshaw. At WR, I'm starting B. Marshall and P. Garcon - so Colston is actualy my FLEX.

Thanks, and leave YOUR link. I reply! :cheers:

Norv Turner also said he'll ride the "hot hand" this week, and supposedly McKinnon, MIN's RB3, is an athletic marvel... Another knock on Asiata.