Sign in to follow this  
cfdallas

Rookie Draft, Pick #8...

So, who do I take at #8: Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, or Chad Jackson. Or someone I've missed altogether.

Already picked:

- Reggie Bush

- Vince Young

- Lawrence Maroney

- Joseph Addai

- Vernon Davis

- DeAngelo Williams

- LenDale White

What do you think?

So, who do I take at #8: Matt Leinart, Jay Cutler, or Chad Jackson. Or someone I've missed altogether.

Already picked:

- Reggie Bush

- Vince Young

- Lawrence Maroney

- Joseph Addai

- Vernon Davis

- DeAngelo Williams

- LenDale White

What do you think?

Leinert....and then laugh at the morons who took Young, Davis and White over him.....

How this guy in a Denny Green System with Fitz and Boldin as young WR with him are not taking this guy above those names is beyond my comprehension

Leinert....and then laugh at the morons who took Young, Davis and White over him.....

How this guy in a Denny Green System with Fitz and Boldin as young WR with him are not taking this guy above those names is beyond my comprehension

Yha, what that guy :banana: said.

I have the #7 pick, and it looks like I will be able to draft Jerrious Norwood. If I had the #4 pick, I would draft Norwood over Addai. Not a knock on Addai, just some serious props for Norwood. Just look at where he played (SEC), how well he played (lead SEC in rushing), team he played for (Miss. St/Everyone knew he was getting the ball and they couldn't stop him), system he played under (west coast at State/WC in Atl), competition in ATL (Dunn will be retiring in a couple of years, and Duckett is on his way out), and finally just his size and speed (2nd fastest 40 amoung RB's/6'2" - he doesn't need a goal line back to come in)

About Leinart, not a knock, but QB's aren't that valuable in Dynasty Leagues. There are too many serviceable QB's that can be had a A Lot cheaper than a serviceable RB. I treat the Dynasty Draft like the normal draft. RB heavy at first, then WR's, and TE and QB's next depending on quality. You have to hold on to Rookie QB's for a couple of years before the provide any help.

My opinion has grown stronger about White ever since Brown has demanded a trade, but I think Norwood could be very special and would be a STEAL at #7 and an even bigger steal at #8.

Why would he want to take a weak arm QB who is very inaccurate on passed more than 15 yards down field. One of the pro scouts looked at his game film from his senior year and figured he hit a little over 20% of them.