Sign in to follow this  
HopLax

Trade Advice: QB Watson + RB Abdullah for QB Winston + RB D. Freeman

Received a trade offer for Deshaun Watson. They are offering Jamies Winston and Devonte Freeman for Deshaun Watson and Ameer Abdullah. It is a standard 12 team scoring league. I also have Marcus Marriota as my other QB. My other RBs are Ajayi, Doug Martin, Derick Henry and Wayne Gallman. I lost Dalvin Cook 2 weeks ago for the season.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Received a trade offer for Deshaun Watson. They are offering Jamies Winston and Devonte Freeman for Deshaun Watson and Ameer Abdullah. It is a standard 12 team scoring league. I also have Marcus Marriota as my other QB. My other RBs are Ajayi, Doug Martin, Derick Henry and Wayne Gallman. I lost Dalvin Cook 2 weeks ago for the season.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

It's very close, but I think I would.

Your RBs are very thin and Freeman has a very good playoffs schedule, so being able to lock him in as a no doubt RB1 is a big plus for you.

Giving up on Watson is going to be tough, but you can still win with a Winston/Mariota tandem.

Run and get it.

It's very close, but I think I would.

Your RBs are very thin and Freeman has a very good playoffs schedule, so being able to lock him in as a no doubt RB1 is a big plus for you.

Giving up on Watson is going to be tough, but you can still win with a Winston/Mariota tandem.

Thanks for the insight and recommendation.