Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Do I need to make a deal?

I'm teaching that point in the season where I'm itching to tinker but don't really know who to deal. I'm 5-2 in a 14-teamer with the following roster:

QB: Schaub, Tebow

RB: Foster, Blount, Starks, Lynch, Tolbert Tate

WR: VJax, Dez, Moore, Meachem

TE: Graham

K: Henery

D: Raiders (or flavor of the week)

We start a QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, flex, TE, K, D.

I have an owner who wants to deal me Manningham for a RB and I'm tempted. I could improve at flex but I'm not sure who to target? Or should I be content with a pretty good team and stand pat?

The waiver wire isn't an option since we go in reverse record. I do have a roster spot open since I needed a bye week kicker.

Any advice? Thank you.

Hmm nice team...What rb would you have to give up for Manningham? I think that he is going to be a solid wr from here on out but it depends who you give up. Blount's injury definitely hurt your team. I think V Jax will turn it around so you'll end up with a solid wr corps. A flex upgrade does look like a must though. If you don't plan on using Tebow, I's ship him and Tolbert and see what you can get. Someone in your league should have a man crush on Tebow.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393630

Thanks

Yeah losing Blount hurt - I've been starting Strks and Tolbert at flex to get by. I hear Blount is back after his bye so hopefully that's one problem fixed.

Thanks for your thoughts, maybe Tebow has some value.

I'd actually deal Tebow for a steady, consistent back. Move him while his name's hot. What got lost in that game vs. Mia was 1, it was almost a home game, 2, Orton might've won by 20 points and 3, he played TERRIBLE for 90% of the game. He'll produce this year, but will he at the level of Schaub who you already have?

Check us out at http://ffblife.com

It's free to sign up, you get some good insight in our weekly newsletter that way. Good luck.