Sign in to follow this  
tinmac

Print Buddy Cheat Sheet

Hi,

Anyone know how to print the Draft Buddy out the best to use as a hard copy cheatsheet? I am going to try to use my ipad for my draft but want a hard copy in case the ipad fails.

Thanks,

Mac

Hi Mac. Good idea to take a hard copy just in case.

The print settings are such that the sheets print to one page already. At least they should. Now, it must be my rapidly advancing age or quickly degenerating eyes, but it seems pretty small to me at one single page. So, you might want to go File > Print Setup and change the "Fit To" options from 1 page tall and wide to 2 pages tall and wide. Then print. But otherwise, simply hitting print as-is should give you a properly formatted sheet to one page.

Hi Mac. Good idea to take a hard copy just in case.

The print settings are such that the sheets print to one page already. At least they should. Now, it must be my rapidly advancing age or quickly degenerating eyes, but it seems pretty small to me at one single page. So, you might want to go File > Print Setup and change the "Fit To" options from 1 page tall and wide to 2 pages tall and wide. Then print. But otherwise, simply hitting print as-is should give you a properly formatted sheet to one page.

Got it, Thanks Mike. I kept it on one page but upped the font as much as possible. It cuts a few letters off the player names but I know who they are. Hopefully the ipad will make it through, fingers crossed.

Mac