Sign in to follow this  
mec411

SJAX Trade

I first offered him Bush/Housh for Sjax/Vincent Jax....he has countered with Henry/Housh for Sjax/Moose Muhammed...I think I am giving away way too much. If i give Henry and Housh I should get back Sjax and Vincent No...since Henry is clearly better than Bush? If he wants henry instead of bush i should get a better receiver that MM, no?

Will respond, thanks in advance

yah... Stephen Jackson hasn't proved he will play like he did last year yet(plus orlando pace is out all year) and the downgrade at wr you suffer is more than you stand to gain at rb..don't trade

yah... Stephen Jackson hasn't proved he will play like he did last year yet(plus orlando pace is out all year) and the downgrade at wr you suffer is more than you stand to gain at rb..don't trade

yeah i know i wont make this trade as is..not a chance...but he does accept giving me calvin or vincent jackson instead of moose muham, then do it do it?

yeah i know i wont make this trade as is..not a chance...but if does accept giving me calvin or vincent jackson instead of moose muham, then do it do it?

Stand pat. You lose in EITHER trade. Housh may end up a Top 10 WR this season...

Stand pat. You lose in EITHER trade. Housh may end up a Top 10 WR this season...

What if I counter with Bush and Housh and I get Sjax and Moose? Thats a pretty fair trade, no?

I'd stay with what you have, personally. Bush is off to a slow start, and I would take sjax over him any day, but housh isn't worth losing by all means

Housh is substantially better than any other wr discussed. IMO you are better staying with your current rb / wr corps then having no commodity at wr and two big RBs. Personally, I dont like sjax with the loss of pace anywho.....

Thanks for your previous help with mine.

Housh is substantially better than any other wr discussed. IMO you are better staying with your current rb / wr corps then having no commodity at wr and two big RBs. Personally, I dont like sjax with the loss of pace anywho.....

Thanks for your previous help with mine.

Damn it looks like Sjax/MM for Bush/Housh is a no go.... I just have to hope Bush turns it around, I guess. It is just tempting to possibliy have Henry and Sjax in the same backfield

What if I counter with Bush and Housh and I get Sjax and Moose? Thats a pretty fair trade, no?

Nope. Moose isn't going to see much of anything as long as Grossman is passing the ball. Beyond Berrian and Clark, you might as well ignore any receiver in Chicago. I have Berrian and he's barely serviceable as a 5th WR in my roster. Honestly I'm surprised this guy even has Moose... how many teams are in your league?

SJax may get on track, but the offensive line problems suggest he may have been a little overrated. The Saints have started slow, but there are no injuries to explain the start. You have to think they will start clicking again.

Nope. Moose isn't going to see much of anything as long as Grossman is passing the ball. Beyond Berrian and Clark, you might as well ignore any receiver in Chicago. I have Berrian and he's barely serviceable as a 5th WR in my roster. Honestly I'm surprised this guy even has Moose... how many teams are in your league?

SJax may get on track, but the offensive line problems suggest he may have been a little overrated. The Saints have started slow, but there are no injuries to explain the start. You have to think they will start clicking again.

There are 14 teams, redraft. I got the 14th pick. I am thinking -- though I like your point about the injuries -- that the second overall pick is better than my 3rd round pick (housh)..i know my wr would be pitiful, but a good sjax makes up for a good wr..and i could get back mark clayton and jennings at some point (yeah i know they are not housh) but they will make it back and will contribute in some capacity....

Though I believe that SJax will break out of this slump he's currently in, I thinks you are giving up too much. Plus it will hurt your WR core and it's just not worth the gamble.

thanks for mine

I sent the proposal: Bush/Housh to get Sjax/Moose Mohahmmed

I know its a huge risk.. but I am playing upside on Jackson.

He may not even take it, since he first asked for Henry/Housh, but that was waaay too much, so I countered with Bush/Housh, which I still think is over paying. Thoughts?

It's a bargain if you get SJax from it. You have to consider though, that it leaves your WR situation weak. So if you do acquire SJax for this rather cheap price, I'd look into working deals to improve your wideout situation. good luck and thanks for mine.

I think it's a good deal (or good try). SJax's better days are ahead of him, and he'll be better than Bush, who might be in real trouble. SJax was pissed last week at not getting the touches - they'll try and make him happy.

i actually like the trade. henry/sjax backfield makes you an incredibly formidable opponent, and yes while you lose housh, assuming sjax plays to his normal ability, he's like a receiver of sorts anyway (esp if you are in a ppr league).

thanks for answering mine

Sjax would be on the buy low theory, but I'm not sure he'll be the dominant fantasy rb he was last year, due to the loss of Pace. Keep your waiver position high and try to snag a WR like Curry for example. Housh is all you got right now at WR. I think Saints offense has better chance to bounce back than the Rams. I'd just keep Bush.

thanks for mine