Sign in to follow this  
unckeyherb

trade draft pick for Ronnie Brown

12-team, 2- man keeper. I am prolly keeping Julius and McGahee right now.

I have the #6 and #8 picks in the first round, due to a trade last year. Ronnie's owner is looking to

trade him for one of my first round picks. I said no at first but I'm thinking about offering one of my first rounds for Ronnie and his third round pick. Is this a good idea? It would mean my keepers would be Ronnie and Mcgahee, I would still have a first round pick, and two third rounders. What do yall think?

I'll answer yours

12-team, 2- man keeper. I am prolly keeping Julius and McGahee right now.

I have the #6 and #8 picks in the first round, due to a trade last year. Ronnie's owner is looking to

trade him for one of my first round picks. I said no at first but I'm thinking about offering one of my first rounds for Ronnie and his third round pick. Is this a good idea? It would mean my keepers would be Ronnie and Mcgahee, I would still have a first round pick, and two third rounders. What do yall think?

I'll answer yours

If he'd go for it, I can't think of one reason why you shouldn't. I would have to wonder why he'd do it though.

If he'd go for it, I can't think of one reason why you shouldn't. I would have to wonder why he'd do it though.

Not sure honestly. He said that he'd be willing to trade either Peyton or Ronnie for draft pick. His other keeper is Tiki. I'd think it would be a no-brainer to keep Ronnie, but he has had man-love for Peyton for years now.

Not sure honestly. He said that he'd be willing to trade either Peyton or Ronnie for draft pick. His other keeper is Tiki. I'd think it would be a no-brainer to keep Ronnie, but he has had man-love for Peyton for years now.

I would do this for either. One thing I'd consider though, for the extra pick, and that is keeping JJ, and grabbing BarberIII, as I am not a big fan of Willis. Injuries could happen to any player, or any team. I would simply like to know that I had my keeper cuffed, and Barber is a much better one then the one I can't name from Buffalo. I also feel they will score more points in Dallas. I am an admitted Willis hater though, and I'm sure I am in the minority. I just think the JJ/BarberIII combo is safer.

You will benefit greatly buy making this trade. Brown is a better keeper the Jones anyhow.

I am pretty sure that he is a better keeper than anyone on my team. I guess my only concern is whether he is that much better to warrant getting rid of one of my 1st round picks, with which I could feasibly pick up a WR combo like Tory H olt and Anquan Boldin. Its a tough one I think.:rolleyes:

Look at it this way:

Right now, you don't have a back who would be a definite first round pick in redraft leagues. Ronnie Brown would be that player for you.

This guy knows he can only keep two of his guys and wants to get something for the 1st round caliber guy he can't keep. See if he'll throw in a third or fourth rounder, but even trading the pick outright for Brown would be worth it.