1.03- RB Derrick Henry, Ten.
2.10- WR Justin Jefferson, Min.
3.03- RB Austin Ekeler, LAC
4.10- WR Robert Woods, LAR
5.03- QB Russell Wilson, Sea.
6.10- RB Mike Davis, Atl.
7.03- WR Ja'Marr Chase, Cin.
8.10- TE Logan Thomas, Was.
9.03- WR Marquise Brown, Bal.
10.10- TE Irv Smith, Jr., Min.
11.03- RB Kenyan Drake, LV
12.10- QB Derek Carr, LV
13.03- WR Rondale Moore, Ari.
14.10- RB Justin Jackson, LAC
Qb's - Wilson (9), Carr (8)
Rb's - Henry (13), Ekeler (7), Davis (6), Drake (8), Jackson (7)
Wr's - Jefferson (7), Woods (11), Chase (10), M. Brown (8), R. Moore (12)
Te's - Thomas (9), Smith (7)
- How do you feel about your draft position? I liked the 3 hole. I think it is a good slot for this draft.
- What is your teams strength? Positional balance. This is going to be an easy squad to manage.
- What is your team biggest weakness? WR #3 Both rookies have game, but will one step up? Can Marquise take the next step?
- Who did you miss out on? Hopkins and Gibson in back to back rounds early
- Who fell to you or was your favorite pick? I was really happy to get Henry with the 3rd pick in this format, and landing Davis in the 6th really solidified the position.
- What was your toughest pick and why? I struggled at 9.03. I was really wanting to snag Sermon there but went with the underwhelming Marquise Brown pick. Sermon was the pick I should have made.