Sign in to follow this  
Mimo

Dynasty deal.......HELP

Caddy and H Miller

for

K Jones, DeAngelo Williams and Troupe

What side gets better deal?

TE's are a wash.

Jones doesn't have a very good history, nor his team. You don't know when Deangelo might get playing time if Foster stays healthy and performs up to his talent. Cadillac has proven a very capable back and his coach loves him and is raving about him this offseason.

Alot depends on what the rest of your two rosters look like before and after said deal. I would say that Troupe is an upgrade at te, while Cadillac is currently an upgrade over williams/Jones combo. I like Jones alot...but until detroits line proves it can run block (ok block period) consistantly he is going to be inconsistant at best...and like previous poster, williams is more a hedge bet on if and when foster goes down and then hoping that williams would not get replaced for goal line carries..So unless the team currently owning Cadillac is already stacked at rb and is looking toward the future and hoping to upgrade their te I would say dont do it.

From personal experience on my full keeper fantasy team, I have Cadillac Williams and like the other post, I am expecting big things from him. He was OROY and Gruden does love him and will run the offense thru him.

I recently trade KJ along with Julius Jones and Willie Parker to upgrade long term at WR as I trade Harrison for Fitzgerald. I also got two additional first round draft picks this year (#2 and #5 overall). So that means two more rookie RBs.

So to answer your question, I would prefer to have Cadillac.

However, if Cadillac is your only stud RB and your other backs are terrible then that is another story.

But if you have a good #2 RB, then you are losing value from Cadillac to KJ even though you are getting long term keeper value in D. Williams.

Please take the time to post your opinion on my full keeper / dynasty draft question topic.

Thanks.

DeAngelo is the key to the deal here, as I see him being better than Caddy as soon as next year.

In the meantime, you downgrade from Caddy to K.Jones for this year.

I like both TEs.