7. (81) R. McMichael TE

8. (88) J. Plummer QB

9. (105) S. McNair QB

10. (112) D. Bennett WR

11. (129) E. Wilford WR

12. (136) C. Houston RB

13. (153) New England DEF

14. (160) D. Akers K

I am very happy with it, stunned the Lamont Jordan fell to me in the second, and happy to get Deuce and Bell in the 5-6 rounds. Reached for McNair, but I feel this will be a nice year for him and it made me comfortable w/my qb's.

You're looking pretty solid all around. I definately like your Jackson/Jordan combo.

Good luck!

As stated....Looks solid.

Not real high on Plummer or McNair, but I don't think there are too many qb's this year that are locks to have great years, so I understand you waiting on qb's.

RB's are great, could have the steal of the draft in Mike Bell....looks like he'll be the real deal in Denver. Good mix of veterans and potential at wr.

You should be one of the top teams in your league this year....good job.

check mine if you could...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222825

1. (9) S. Jackson RB

2. (16) L. Jordan RB

3. (33) R. Wayne WR

4. (40) P. Burress WR

5. (57) D. McAllister RB

6. (64) M. Bell RB

7. (81) R. McMichael TE

8. (88) J. Plummer QB

9. (105) S. McNair QB

10. (112) D. Bennett WR

11. (129) E. Wilford WR

12. (136) C. Houston RB

13. (153) New England DEF

14. (160) D. Akers K

I am very happy with it, stunned the Lamont Jordan fell to me in the second, and happy to get Deuce and Bell in the 5-6 rounds. Reached for McNair, but I feel this will be a nice year for him and it made me comfortable w/my qb's.

I assume you play 3 WR's. If so, you will struggle with Bennett/Wilford as your 3rd. If you only play 2 and a flex spot, I like the team much better. I don't expect much from McAllister this year and Bell is a fumble away from 3rd string. Overall, not a bad squad.

Thanks for posting on my trade.

Hey I would be happy with that team - great gift in the second. I would like to see Deuce come back and have a good year, that would really give you some options.

Looks good. espcisally in that format. check the waivers for a WR that has a good week, there is always one or two you can grab each year and be ready to jump on a hot QB, too.

good start with your RB's. I really like your 1-2 punch of plax and wayne as well, I would grade you above average on RB's, average wr's, and a little below average on QB's, there may not be much you can do with Qb's at this point, but keep your eye on Brees because I think he may be top 10, and of good value right now in a trade.

I like it. Depending on your starting wr requirements you are a litte thin there. Plummer will need to come through again this year.